Saturday, December 1, 2007
The Nativity Story
Last year Jullian and I went to the movies at Christmastime to see a new movie that had just come out - The Nativity Story. I was so impressed by the movie and it's portrayal of Mary and Joseph and the Christmas story that I told Jullian that we were going to make it a tradition to watch it each Christmas to remind us of what Christmas is really about. I bought the DVD a couple weeks ago and we watched it tonight. It was as good as the first time I saw it. I highly recommend watching it, if you have not done so already. It is a wonderfully accurate depiction of what Mary and Joseph might have experienced that first Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope to watch the movie this weekend with the girls and whoever else would like to watch it.
Love ya Cindy
Post a Comment