Saturday, December 22, 2007

Shooting Downtown

Another chance to go shooting and I am up for it! When we went to McAddenville to take pictures we talked about shooting Christmas decoration that they might have in downtown Charlotte. The only person that was able to make it was Donna, so we headed downtown to see what we could find. We started by shooting the skyline and then drove downtown to walk around. There really wasn't a lot of Christmas decoration at all. I was surprised, but we still took pictures anyway. A storm was beginning to pass through and so the clouds were low in the sky. The Panther's were also playing football, so the light from the stadium cast a glow through the clouds that made the sky look really cool. Anyway we spent about five hours walking around and taking pictures. So much fun!!

Here's one of many pictures I took downtown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. Sounds like you had fun. Did Jullian enjoy himself? Does he take pictures too?
Cindy

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Every time I scroll through, I can't help but thinking there was a shooting downtown...with a gun! Guess I watch too much news.