Ugh! The weekend is over already and it's back to work.
Daylight Saving Time came early this year, so we moved our clocks forward this past weekend. I couldn't fall asleep last night, since we moved the clock forward, losing an hour of sleep, and I had to get up an hour earlier than normal because of the time change - needless to say I am feeling it this morning. I won't be able to go to bed early tonight either because I have to watch 24. That's the only show I watch on TV and I normally do my ironing while I watch it. It was finally daylight again when we left the house for school and work, but now it's dark again because of the time change. I don't like Daylight Saving Time, but it will be nice to have an extra hour of daylight in the evening when I get home with the weather being nice right now. I'm one in the minority, though, who prefer to have that extra hour of daylight in the morning - especially in the summer when it doesn't get dark until after 9:00. Then I can't go to sleep because my mind/body think I have several hours left of the day before bed time. Like I said - I wish we didn't do the Daylight Saving Time thing.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How about switching time for the whole year??? Look at it this way, it is not really the clock that sets the time, but the earth's rotation around the sun. At least with loosing an hour, we gain more daylight. It's all about give and take, so stop whinning! hee hee...
Post a Comment