Saturday, March 17, 2007

Riverbanks Zoo

Jullian and I went to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC today. We went with the CNPA photo group that I am a member of for a photo outing. We got there when the zoo opened and left when it closed - a first for me, I think. It was really cold, but we still had a good time. The zoo is not too large and you are able to get pretty close to the animals compared to some larger zoos, so it is easier to get some pretty decent shots. Although I have been there before, I think I got the best shots this time than I have any time in the past at any zoo. You can see a few of them that I uploaded to my Flickr account by clicking on this link.

My Flickr Photos

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

Checked out your shots. Fantastic! as usual!