Friday, March 2, 2007

Glad It's Friday

It's been a long week and I'm glad it's Friday. I've been tired all week because I started the week out tired and never caught up on sleep. I had a migraine headache last Sunday and slept it off during the middle of the day. That in turn caused me to stay up late Sunday night, which left me tired Monday morning. Each night this week I had hoped to get to bed early to try and balance out my sleep, but it never happened. I had things to do each evening and next thing I knew it was past bedtime.

I sold a few old scrapbook magazines and books on eBay this week and it took me a little while getting all that stuff together and making sure I didn't miss anything. I didn't make much money from them since they were older, but it was more for practice selling something on eBay. I would like to go through all the "stuff" I have and get rid of a lot of it - selling what I can on eBay.

I finished up a few digital scrapbook pages this week and printed them for my scrapbooks. They look pretty cool - I think. I really like the flexability that scrapbooking digitally offers. I'd like to do more scrapbooking, but I usually either don't have the time or am not in the mood to do it when I do. I have to get it done though.

Since the weekend is here I'm hoping to sleep in a little tomorrow morning, but I have a lot of things I need to get done around the house, so I don't want to sleep to late. I wish we worked two days and were off five. Maybe then I would get everything done. Not!

1 comment:

Gerhard and Cynthia Koch said...

I keep throwing stuff into a box to sell on Ebay. Lots of CM supplies I collected when I was a consultant and also magazines, books & a few DVD's. I've sold some books & DVD on Amazon.de Marketplace as well & that works sometimes better than Ebay since the price is set & everything is handeled by Amazon.